Old 03-03-2011, 01:17 PM
BellaBoo
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JeanneZ
I am really worried. Will any of you get to use this all or will it eventually go to the dumpster becasue no one wants it. USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That way you do not have to store it. Some of you have more fabric and notions than stores in my area have. Sorry mine is a mess and no one sees it but my goal is to use what I have before I step into a store. Hope I can do that. Someone said the best thing I have heard do not buy another storage item use what you have and then you do not need more storage units.
JeanneZ
Most times I will use some of what I have but I like buying quilting stash. If I end up with more fabric then I have storage for, I give the older away to guild for charity projects. It goes to a good cause and not stuck in a bin taking up room. I took a rubbermaid bin full of fat quarter bundles to guild last month because I bought all the fat quarter samplers of
CT new fabric lines and knew I needed room for those. It's my way of recycling and contributing to worthy causes. Two in one. I check the classifieds here to see if anyone is looking for fabric I may have and have no plans for and I send it to them.

:D