View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Lacelady
Power Poster

Originally Posted by debe
Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr
Elle.. I really didnt mean any offense by that comment - I have so many UFOs going but I continue to be tempted to start others :oops: the more you see the more you want to start. I'm trying to get into the finish what ya got mode... anyone out there know how that's done???!
i read an idea that i am trying....first you make a list of all you have on the go now and then get it down to 10. once it is at 10 then you discipline yourself that you cannot add another UFO to the list until you take one off...that way your are always at 10.

I think one of the reasons it has been so good for me is that it stunned me how many UFOs I had and I felt guilty and wanted to get them down to a more reasonable number...PS the magic number could be "15" they just recommend 10.
Thank goodness, I don't have many UFO's, but I do have several that haven't been started at all (they don't qualify as a UFO, do they?) That is to say, I have the fabric and the pattern picked out, but not got around to beginning them yet.