View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 04:27 PM
quiltingsavta

Originally Posted by milp04
What a wonderful blessing these will be to each of the students. Your work is amazing.

Do you have pictures of the others that you can share? How did you decide what to do for each of the students? Where did you find all the different fabrics?

Have a Great Quilty Day!
Pam M
Hi Pam - I have all 20 pictures plus one I made for a Christmas present and another for my cousin. I'll post more....thanks for asking. Also I found most of the fabrics on line as all the embroidery designs and Hebrew lettering. If you'd like the sites, I can send you them.

As far as deciding what to do for each student, the rule of thumb was that no parent or student could pick what they wanted or what designs. They could pick a color scheme but that was it. You won't believe how many parents tried to get me to "do them a favor and not tell anyone". HA! Anyway, I tried to match up the designs by what fabrics I used and just tried to go with a theme. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't, but they all came out very nice if I say so myself. I'll post more.