Old 03-03-2011, 07:56 PM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by luv2learn
Nancy,

You are so great at helping me through this learning process. That has been my dream machine to find. . . since I met you folks and realized it may be possible to still find these old girls. My heart aches to find one . . . and now that I know it is possible. . . I am filled with hope!! If I never get another antique machine but can find her, I will be most happy!!! I will beg, borrow, but not steal to get her.

Brenda
Brenda, you are quite welcome. Everyone on this site tries their best to help each of us. I don't know what I would have done without this site when I started my vintage addiction. With the help of all of you and this great shop, it has been a really fun journey for all of us vintage machine addicts!

Nancy
Nancy, I feel the same way. Since I too am new to the vintage addiction, I have found this site to be very helpful and educational. I went past my fear of purchasing a non Singer after seeing gorgeous machines that other posters shared with us here. I figured the worse that could happen to that non Singer that I rescued is it doesn't work or I break it, and either way it sits on a shelf looking pretty. At least I kept it from going to the dump. I have fun seeing everyone's vintage machines here. Thank you all for sharing!