Old 03-04-2011, 07:20 AM
clsurz

I say run with it.

Seldom today do you find many "traditional" rooms in a house such as a sitting room, aka living room. Most homes have eliminated it entirely at least here in the south where I live.

Folks have more of an entertainment room with TV's, entertainment centers of one sort or another, and many don't even have traditional dining rooms either but have a dinette set in there kitchen.

As a matter of fact what use to be our sitting room/living room is now the entertainment room and my dining room is now one of my computer/craft room where I cut things with my die cutting machines and do my internet stuff. I still have the dining room set but it's right up to the bay window and my toys are on it. The chairs are lined up on both sides of the walls.

I have a separate room for my sewing and screen printing and a small bedroom I converted into my stamping and printing room.

I still have two full size bedrooms with two baths and another room that was suppose to be the garage but opted to have it as a room to store my small appliances, and an extra frig and full size freezer.

MAKE IT YOUR OWN and comfortable for you and since your hubby suggested it I'd run with it.