View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 09:01 AM
AngieS

Originally Posted by MTS
Did you try contacting her grandparents in KY?

There are only 3 phone numbers with that last name in Yuma. Did you try calling them - maybe it's her parents?

As an aside, I would be totally pissed off if someone posted my full name, age, hometown and a picture (regardless if it's from 20 years ago) on a some public board. Especially someone who I've had no contact with in over 20 years. And, yes, even if it's only a seemingly innocuous quilting board.
But that's just me.
I didn't think of it like that-I'm sorry. I have edited it so maybe its a little more vague. The city is just the area that she may be in......I goodled the name and there are tons of Barbara's with this last name. That's why I posted that. Have you ever googled your name? If you do you'll see your address is probably on there as well. It's all over. There are tons of people with my name, I saw my address on there as well. Sorry if this upset you. We were writing for years and then lost touch. I was a kid and didn't get her grandparents names. I was never allowed to go anywhere or have guests over as a kid so I don't know where her grandparents lived.