View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 03:37 PM
campnut

My mom has given me the quilting bug. She started about 2 years ago. In January of this year I decided to tackle a Green Bay Packer quilt. My 2 sons are huge Green Bay Packer fans and they have turned me into a fan also. They just won the NFC Championship and they were getting ready for the Super Bowl. So I went shopping for Green Bay Packer material, set up my son's old bedroom and started planning how I would make my quilt. I finished my first quilt February 26, 2011. I put as much information as I could about Mike McCarthy, the NFC Championship, The Super Bowl, including the Offensive Team, Defensive Team and Special Team players that played in the Super Bowl. My son said that if there is a question about the XLV Super Bowl he and his friends will be able to look at his quilt. I almost have my second Green Bay Packer quilt done. I am working on a new Packer quilt design using the Mosaic Rose pattern that I found on the Internet.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-132497.jpe   attachment-132498.jpe   attachment-132499.jpe