View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 05:47 PM
desertrose

Originally Posted by Leah Stewart
Okay so six years ago I was determinated to make a quilt and I knew no one who knew how to quilt so I set out to teach myself and slowly over the years I have improved, thank God. So, today I just found out I am pregnant with my second child, so I went looking through my daughters old baby stuff! Omg, I found this quilt, she LOVED IT, so I guess that is all that really matters. Looking at it the points do not match, clearly, LOL, it came apart a lot, so I hand stitched, I never quilter it, I had no idea how to so I tacked it with thread. All I can do is laugh, my new baby will have a little different. And I have now made some really nice quilts for my daughter, I just cannot believe how bad this one is. Lmbo. Hope you all get a kick out of it!!!

The beauty of it is all the love you stitched into it for her. We all have disasters in our past and thank God we have improved and can laught at ourselves. Congrats on the new baby, I send my prayers for a healthy happy bundle of joy toyou all.