Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 06:00 PM
dreamer2009

Originally Posted by Up North
Yes I dream almost every night mostly scary dreams but sometimes not. If I wake up the usually do pick up again. I have had some dreams several times they were weird one was a house with a stairway leading to??? I never got to the top!! One was a huge house with 100's of rooms all different styles. And an attic full of antiques.
Sometimes I remember every detail other times vague parts.
To dream that you are in a room, represents a particular aspect of yourself or a specific relationship. Dreams about various rooms often relate to hidden areas of the conscious mind and different aspects of your personality. If the room is welcoming or comfortable, then it signifies opulence and satisfaction in life. If you see a dark or confined room, then it denotes that you feel trapped or repressed in a situation.

To dream that you find or discover a new room, suggests that you are developing new strengths and taking on new roles. You may be growing emotionally. Consider what you find in the discovered room as it may indicate repressed memories, fears, or rejected emotions. Alternatively, such rooms are symbolic of neglected skills or rejected potential.

To dream that you are in an empty white room, indicates a fresh start. It is like a blank canvas where you want to start life anew. Alternatively, the dream means that you are trying to isolate yourself. You do not want any outside influences.

To dream of a yellow room, suggests that you need to use your mind. You are feeling stimulated mentally.