Old 03-04-2011, 08:39 PM
KathyAire

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-90271-1.htm

Was told that the panel would cost $580 to replace. I was not going to replace it and let them know that I was not happy. A few days later got a call telling me that the owner said they would replace the panel and I would only have to pay what it cost them and not labor, $360. I still was not interested and not happy. I decided to use the machine like it was. About six weeks later, I wanted to use the embroidery unit on the machine and it wouldn't work. It worked when I took it for the tune up. Contacted the owner of the store and he told me to bring the machine back. I took it in and left it there. Received a call from the owner and told me that he was going to replace whatever needed to be replaced and he would not charge me for it. I picked up the machine today and it sews like a dream - just like I expected it to sew the first time. I am very pleased and I told them so.
Since I whined to y'all about it when it was bad, I wanted to tell you that this service was above and beyond good.