Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 01:32 AM
Kas

Originally Posted by scowlkat
I dream a lot too! I keep paper and pen by the bed so I can write anything down as soon as I wake if I think it might be important. Sometimes I have really wonderful ideas for quilts or how to fix things around the house - of course in the dreams, everything works right the first time and turns out just like I imagine!

One night I dreamed I was in a house with many bathrooms but every time I went to use one, it was either broken or occupied! I woke up just-barely-in time to get to my real bathroom! LOL!
I have the nasty bathroom dream, too! Either there is not a seat or it is covered in someone else's pee, or the toilet paper is all gone or there is no door on the stall! Time to wake up! I have also had dreams where I have screamed or cried because something was so aweful, only to be shaken awake by my hubby wanting to know why I was crying or screaming! I have also had the house dream, but I think that is sadness over the sale of my grandparents house (that I wanted) when I was in college. I feel at home in those dreams and I am usually telling someone of what it was like as a child to visit.

As a child I had a reccuring dream that my dad was in Hell and I was trying to find him. That was a crying in my sleep dream. When the Harry Potter series came out, there was a change bank that came out and the front of it was a picture of Hell in my dream! I saw the picture in a catalog and about dropped it! Freaked me out so bad! Now my really bad dreams are about my hubby having a girlfriend and laughing at me when I get upset about it. I am mad at him all day when I have that dream.