View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 03:54 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by pieces
My Crocus are blooming!
My Crocus are blooming! LOL
I'm in Missouri and so GLAD to see flowers blooming.
Anyone else have flowers blooming?
Oh Pooh on you! It is back to cold again here. My stuff is trying to pop up. I have an amaryllis on my window sill, given to me at Christmas. It said it would bloom in 2 months; the green is only 3 inches high and will probably take another month to get even close to blooming. It kills me that winter is even INSIDE. Guess I will have to go BUY some flowers to look at.
Double Pooh!!!!!!!! We have four foot snow piles in our yard and we are expecting a storm Tues, Wed and Thurs!

We still have high school basket ball and hockey tournaments to go through before Spring even thinks about arriving in Minnesota. And all of you Minnesotans will attest to that, I am sure, right??????? It is two weeks and two days before Spring arrives, not to mention DST is coming this month sometime. This weather has to get its act together here. Of course I remember April 6, 1952, my confirmation day, Palm Sunday - Snowed like a sun of a gun!!!!!! So here, who knows! But I do love the crocuses, tulips, daffodils and hyacinths when they come up. Oh, it'll come. Edie