Thread: what wou do?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 09:21 AM
Alex J

I would call the machine company asking them if there have been other machine of this modle with this problem,I would also ask that they give me in something in writting what all they have fix. I would call the store and tell the dealer that this machine did not have 30 hrs of use( no way can you have such problem with only 30 hrs of use on it ) and that you want another machine after this last time you take it home. I would also tell the dealer that If he don't play nice and ensures that nothing else is wrong with this machine you are going to call and complain to the better business and post the company and his store on our quilting blog and tell everyone about their handling of the situation. Also, if the store is on the internet I would post something on a review section, about this situation and it outcome. (The power of the PEN/Internet) Hey, my girl friend mother when we were young brought a pair of skates and they broke after the first use, she wanted to return them and the deal would not exchange them so she dress us up with pickit signs in front of the store in protest about this, it worked she got new skates.