Thread: Not Sew New!!
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 10:14 AM
pollym44

Hi, I'm Paulette,[pollym44], from Natchez, Ms. Late doing this, but better late----. I started quilting when my mom died in 96. All my g-ma's quilts were under her mattress and dry rotted. My brother [now deceased] and sister cried as hard about that as her death. So I decided to make everyone a quilt. Never got to give my brother his, but everyone else got 1 or 2. I bought "how to" books and just jumped in. Since then I've won a couple blue ribbon awards, mostly for quilting, and have quilts in homes all over. I made one for a company to hang in their lobby that gave us scraps to make quilts for a children's hosp in Jkn, Ms. Good trade off!! Since I got my fabric back from my FRIEND???, I'm starting on quilts for the abused children center. I'm no expert, self taught, but I love making quilts for "little hurt people". Amazed at the quilts on here and love you all for your helpfulness and kindness. Maybe, when I learn how to do the pic's, I'll post, if you promise not to laugh. :hunf: BLESSINGS!! :D