View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 12:01 PM
emptyshellamy

I got this charm pack in the mail yesterday morning & I already have a quilt top done! I totally didn't sit in my studio the whole time either, grin. No plan, no pattern, no clue what I was doing, I just wanted lots of white and on point blocks for a change (I've never done anything on point that I can remember).

Here's what I came up with, sorry these pictures are SO bad. Colors are better in the layout photo that's not finished, I had to take some of the triangles off, I sewed em backward! AND I wasn't counting when I laid it out and had to add 2 more squares, lots of ripping this morning, lol. I'm leaving off the 4 corner triangles, I like the non-rectangular shape, it shouldn't be too bad to bind around.

Big thanks to the Charmpacksplus lady who's a member here too, I'm a charm addict, she's the best :lol: Our internet was down for 7 days, I was flipping out with no quilt reading entertainment. I got online on our neighbors wide open wireless one morning (in my jammies on the front porch giggle) and got some shopping therapy!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-134771.jpe   attachment-134772.jpe