View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Zappycat

Originally Posted by grammynan
OMG!!! I hit the mother lode!! I received an enormous box of goodies from Lynn Kile! I don't know your screen name so I can't send you a private message of thanks! So I'll send you a huge thank you here!

Included in my package was: a coffee mug (which I collect!) and all the fixings, microwave popcorn (which is my other favorite!), sugar free candy (Coffee flavored!), a quilting themed novel by Emilie Richards (which I had on my wish list!!), a moda charm pack, body lotion, handmade earrings in pink (my favorite color), a handmade coater (for my coffee mug!), some beautiful fabric, 2 patterns for tote bags and a table runner (2 of my favorite things to make!) and more...

Thank you so much Lynn!! I'm overwhelmed with you generosity! You made my day!! Thank you, thank you!!! :D
Looks like a quilters Christmas!! Let us know how the book is! Another wonderful package! You lucky ladies!

I am waiting for something that I ordered to arrive before I can put my package together. I thought it was on its way... but its not, hopefully it will be here next week and I can get my package on its way west by week's end!