Thread: Happy Camper
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 02:34 PM
candlequilter
Banned

I spent yesterday at the Sew Expo in Puyallup. I came home with a new Oliso Itouch iron, the TG 1600 - the yellow one just like what they use on Fons & Porter, and the Curver Master which is the attachment foot that you use to sew curved pieces like in the Drunkard Path and the double wedding ring just to name a few. Anyway I have been sewing with my curver master and pressing with my new itouch iron all day and I am a happy camper. I love both of them because they do work very nicely. The Curver master has a 1/4" guide on it as part of how it works but you can also sew just regular straight seams to with it. If you do any curve piecing I would strongly suggest this attachment. Or if you have been looking for a 1/4" guide or foot this would work for that as well. With the curve master you don't have to pin your pieces together so it is a time saver. Plus it was easy to do - it worked on the very first pieces that I tried. Anyway just thought I would share this two great toys that I got yesterday.

Thanks,
Sherryl
Candlequilter