View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 02:48 PM
annieshane

Originally Posted by jdiane318
I have to admit that having two machines is nicer than one that does it all. In the end, it is a timesaver. You can be sewing while the embroidery machine is making your label. I have the Janome 6600 and 350E. There was a post somewhere where someone had a Brother 350 and she wanted to get more patterns to do than what her machine had built in to it. I would really push a machine that has a USB port. Makes importing designs easier. Just my opinion.

I have an all-in-one which is I love; HOWEVER, would never do it again because I can only do one function at a time. So, I now have an additional machine that just sews so I can embroider at the same time. It is wonderful time saver. I would never buy one machine again. For several years, I could only do one function at time and it is so much easier to do sewing and embroidering at the same time. Love it!!!!
Just MHO. Sometimes, the person has only one option and do the best they can with their situation. Good luck and let us know what you decide!