View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 05:38 PM
karenfae

Some time ago I saw a cushion that was for metal folding chairs -- the type almost all of us probably sit in at quilt groups -- I can't remember where I saw it maybe someone will know. It had a cushion for the seat and on each side of the seat a pocket hung down to almost the floor. The pockets you could stick your supplies as you were working on your projects at quilt groups. I know I saw it in a quilting supply catalog like Keepsake Quilting, Connecting Threads, or Nancy's Notions - I mention these as they are the ones I normally get in the mail. However after doing numerous searches I have not found it. Maybe it has been discontinued? Anyway I don't know if it was available already made or if it was a pattern and you made it yourself. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Or do you know of a pattern that is available for one something like I describe.
Going to quilting groups is uncomfortable for me as the chairs are just plain hard to sit in after awhile! I attended one today and my back is killing me tonight! I'm going to bring a cushion with me next time but thought making one would be nice if it was designed for this in particular.