Old 03-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Sonya

Hi Everyone :!: :) I am self taught, but I do really well everyone loves my baby quilts and throws. I started a business out of pure need. I have a lot of health issues and could no longer punch a time clock, so loving teaching myself to sew my kids clothes when they little; I decided I could surely teach myself to quilt and I did, but for my first machine I purchased a brother and I love it but can not figure out the embroidery part and I feel so stupid! lol Please can someone help me. I have since bought a babylock and I can easily figure out the embroidery on it but not the brother and the brother has more options and abc's etc... If someone could help me or has any tricks of the trade or know of any quilting classes that r not to expensive I would bless you for it. I am very smart ( thanks to the Lord and I pick up on things quick so don't think I will take a lot of your time. I have never been on here just trying because I don't know what else to do. I would just like to personalize these Tag-A-longs for each child and parents if they wish to have it. ty sonya