Old 03-06-2011, 06:47 PM
gwanma

Originally Posted by steelecg
this is a pattern that has been around for a while. I am a little disturbed that it is bashed. I think that if someone likes it and wants to buy the pattern that is just dandy. If I don't like a pattern, I don't have to buy it. Let's not just bash because we don't see why someone would use it - I happen to like it and find it useful to do in a hurry.
I've been reading all the responses and I don't think anyone has really "bashed" it, they were simply giving their opinion. Like me, they don't really care to make one or were disappointed when they did make one, but realize, like me, that everyone likes different things. Please give us the freedom to give honest opinions...they are only opinions after all and like the post that explained about the history of the pattern, the creator is happy that many people did like it and she was able to support her family with the proceeds. I would never want to take that success away from her. In the end though, I have not seen any meanness in any of the responses, just honesty.