View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 03:01 PM
debbieumphress

I have joined many swaps on the QB and I guess I am missing something. I do the swaps, get mine there on time, and when mine come back to me, I don't smell them or check for hair or look for anything negative, I am thrilled to get them and I finsihed them with whatever blocks I have. I really like it when they sign their blocks or put a label so I can put it. The reason I am on the board is to meet people and this is one way I do it. I hope more positive responses make it on here too. I even have special emrboidered labels made for each swap for centers. I am in several again and will continue to join them and pray nothing like what is being said, happens to me. I do appreciate everyone's opinions though. Whether in our groups we see in person or groups on the board, there will alsways be the one that didn't come thru, but life happens. As for colors and patterns having to be the same, I would want them to be similar or we wouldn't have a matching set to make a wonderful quilt. For thsoe who chose not to swap, I am so glad you have the things you like to do on your own and can still enjoy your love of quilting. Fot those who continue to do swaps whether here or wherever, I hope we can withstand those "few" and make the best of it. JMHO And thanks to those quilters who sponsor the swaps, you go above and beyond and have to deal with so many personalities. Thank you.