View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 08:49 PM
tjradj

Friday, I made a windbreaker jacket out of nylon fabric and a hoodie sweatshirt. However, I miscalculated the 2XL !!!!!! and since 2XL!!!!! is always big on me, I didn't try it on. Murphy's Law bit me in the butt, as the shirt was mislabeled and couldn't have been bigger than a L if that. SO, it didn't fit me by a long shot. But I figured it would fit my mom.
Saturday, I stayed in my pj's and did sweet dik all.
Sunday I went to my parents' house to help Mom celebrate her 75 th birthday, and their 55 th wedding anniversary. The sibs got together and got them a new (big) flat screen tv. I also gave Mom the jacket. It fits her like it was made for her. And she loved it.
Today, Mom called to say she wore the jacket everywhere today, and all her friends loved it too.
Today I went to my quilt club and we did a "cancer sew" day and made 200 pads for patients.(don't ask)
Tonight, I finished off a quilt for a friend and called her to say it was ready. *She only asked last weekend.
After she picked her jaw up off the floor, I explained that I had this one languishing in the closet and she "saved" it from infinite UFO'dom.
And I cooked dinner.
Not bad eh?