View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 05:49 AM
june6995

I am the proud owner of a Bailey 13" Home quilter. I am totally happy with it. Any problems I have encountered have been caused by operator ignorance or negligence.

I cannot say enough about the Bailey family and their desire to have happy customers. If you buy a Bailey, you are buying from the people who designed and build this machine. They know the ins and out of it and can give you an answer for any problem you might encounter.

Chuck Bailey has been teriffic in all matters of help. He will also send you small packages with needles or bobbins, or new Laser lights, or things that you feel you need.

I broke a couple of needles (my own negligence) and caused some damage to the needle plate. From that time on I had bobbin thread that was breaking. He talked with me about it...the fact it was always the same length of thread coming from the bobbin case - meaning, the thread was hitting the burr on the plate when I was moving the machine, Consequently, the bobbin thread would break at that same point every time.

This man knows these machines inside and out. He know what their little peculiarities are. He will help you solve every problem you encounter.

He has never once told me I was doing something wrong.....he let me figure out that what I was doing was causing the problem.

Bailey is family owned and you will get personal care. They want you to call them. They are eager to help. 'They want you to get the most out of your machine.

You can call and talk to them before you buy. Mention that I have praised them.

Please stop and think about what kind of "service after the purchase" you will get when you order through a sewing/vacuum company that ships what they have in boxes in a warehouse. Bailey BUILDS the machines in their business.

Right now we are urging people to BUY AMERICAN...and I want to urge you to buy from FAMILY OWNED BUSINESSES so they can continue to stay in business.

I AM GLAD I DID.

if you have any questions, please PM me!

June