View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 02:34 PM
jaciqltznok
Banned

I share my pix here, on FB, and on Flickr and on at my yahoogroups.

I think you contact Flickr/yahoo and they will help you get back into your account.
Do you have the acct. you pay for? I know I do, and they keep your info on file for you.

You can also find your passwords "locked" in your computer memories...I would have to ask my son just where it is, but I printed mine out so I could have a back up in case CRS happened one day.
I also keep an address book with all of that info coded into it...I apprently spend wayyyyyy tooo much time on the computer and need all this info stored elsewhere.

I also keep thumbdrives of my pix and they are all on an External hard drive for back up.

I know a famous quilter who just lost 12 years of her photos, book layouts, etc due to NO back up of her files!

as for "showing off"...Lord, there is nothing more inspirational than seeing what somebody else did with their split 9 patches, or OBW....without the pix for references, who would remember the names of all the patterns we use?

No, pix of our hard work are for sharing, inspiring and bragging! God did not give us these talents to keep them to ourselves..we have to share them!