View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 06:15 PM
lovequilts

Mark your calendars for April 23, 2011. I’ve chatted with a lot of folks on the board about a meet and greet in our area and finally the time has come. Any one is invited especially Washington and Oregon if you can make. Do I hear any of you saying “Road Trip?”

My LQS owner has graciously agreed to let us meet at her store, Keepsake Cottage Fabric. This is located in the Country Village in Bothell Washington. This is right off of I-405. (Suggest to use Map Quest for directions). The complex, Country Village, has many wonderful shops including antiques for shopping and a coffee shop and restaurant.

This is not very structured, but the “plan” is to meet at the quilt store, meet, greet and shop. There is no firm time frame but after meeting, and shopping of course. There is a great coffee shop in the complex we can go to sit and chat or the restaurant, or go off on your own to explore.

Date: April 23rd 2011 - Saturday

Time: 11:00 AM until ???????

Place: Keepsake Cottage Fabrics - Country Village

818 238th St

Bothell, WA 98021

Store phone #: 425-486-3483

Please where a name tag with “Quilting Board”, your screen name and your first name. Nothing fancy. Mine will probably a 3 x 5 index card pinned to my shirt.

I would like to get an approximate head count. If this is something you might be interested in, please respond to the topic or pm me. Any questions, pm me also.

Please remember this is not a formal event just a chance to meet others from this wonderful board. If folks like this, we can plan something later in the year.