Old 03-08-2011, 06:29 PM
JJC

Originally Posted by Eddie
I have a customer that I made 3 quilts for them to give as Christmas gifts back in December. Two of them were simple patterned lap size quilts, and the other was a full size rag quilt. She wants me to make them one for their guest room now that will be queen size and like the pics shown below. The quilt shown below is a lap size one that I did and she wants basically one exactly like it, except in queen size (92 x 98) . The leaves are all fused on and machine appliqued using a blanket stitch, and it's all done in batiks. I quilted it on my longarm as the quilting shown. I don't believe money would be an object, but I really have no idea how much to charge for something like this - it is labor intensive because of all the appliqued leaves, but I don't really know what would be reasonable and fair to charge for something like this.

What do you think?

Edit to add: She also wants two matching queen pillow shams made to go with it, same design on them as well.

The quilt is awesome, love the colors, but don't have a clue as to what would be a fair price.