View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 03:56 AM
dewie45

Originally Posted by KathyAire
When I get a magazine, I go through it. If there is something that I think I might want to make, I put a little post-it type sticker on that page and save the magazine. If there is nothing in the magazine that interests me, I used to give it away to someone in Bible Study. That was before I joined this group. Now, I have a stack of the magazines that have post-it stickers on them and another stack that do not. When someone from this board is looking for a back issue of something, I go through the 'no post-it sticker' pile and see if I have it.
Sometimes I look at the pattern that I have a post-it sticker on and wonder what it was that appealed to me about that pattern. It may not still appeal to me and I just pull the post-it sticker off and put it on the other pile.
If you didn't want hold on to the magazines that do not have an item of interest in it, put them in a doctor's office, etc. Every magazine will not have something in it that I want.
This is what I do, including the rethinking about some patterns. I put the post-it at the top so I can put the magazine in one of those holders. Once in awhile I will go thru a holder to see if I still am interested in that group.