Thread: Brace Yourself
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 05:52 AM
jad1044

As time goes on, I believe these companies who keep raising their prices to the sky limits, will suffer; we do not get raises in our SS checks, and the increases in household items are skyrocketing whether it be food, supplies, or whatever; the $ is not out here to keep spending like we are expected to - not sure when anyone up in government will see that the two don't balance! Somehow this has to come to an end - we may never see it in our lifetime, but we sure are out of balance!

In the meantime, unless I find a good bargain in fabric, I'm quiltint off my stash! I have so many yards of perfectly good fabric, why not do my own buy down and use it first! Stockpiling it is not going to make it better - maybe more valuable, but I think I'll use it and be happy - it can make many a quilt and many happy owners of new quilts!

That's my soapbox for the day - Have good day and keep quilting gals and guys! Love you all - and all the help you all are - the tutorials will help me find a way to use all this fabric whether it is yardgoods, or scraps! Thanks to you all - the price we put on friends will always skyrocket - they can't put a limit on that! One good thing!