Thread: rag quilt
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 05:36 PM
live2teach

Originally Posted by Gale in SF
A quickie response; you can sign up for Joanne's coupons and use them on line. In each flyer, there is a coupon for instore and one for online.

Gale
Funny you mention that. There was a Sewing/Cutting table on sale for $54.99 regularly $99.00 and a cutting mat to fit the table (36" x 59") on sale for $34.99 regularly $64.99, the sale ended Saturday, September 15. I didn't get to make it up there while the sale was going on, so I found my fllyer for a 40% off coupon and thought I'll just buy the table now and the mat later. WHen, DH and I went to Joanns one day after the sale, which is about an hour and a half away, the woman said it was still on sale...I thought OH WOW! Good Kharma is really true. LOL. ANytime I have been there before the day after the sale, the sales are over and you pay regular price. I don't know if it was a mistake or she just let us have it as that. I handed her the coupon before she said the price and she said oh that ran out yesterday and whispered to go get a new flyer out front and then on my way to get it, she said oh you don't need it, it's on sale. I didn't complain one bit! LOL.