Old 03-09-2011, 09:16 AM
gramabiese

I inherited a Bernina and it is only 7 yrs old. I couldn't use it so I took it to a Bernina shop to have it checked out, 3 months ago! I call once a week and one of the ladies who answers the phone can be very rude. I am trying to be patient. I was told it would take less than 5 days. then got a call that one board was on back order, then I called and was told yes it works but the light won't go on, did it when you had it, well how would I know, it didn't work. So I called a week later, oh I fixed it, I had inadvertantly cut a wire, I said good can I come get it? No I broke a cable and it's on back order. I asked couldn't you just take one from a machine in the store and replace it when the cable comes in. She said yes. I called 2 weeks later, is it ready yet? No she replaced the cable now it won't do anything so she needs to talk to the factory!!!!!

Now I asked, can I trade it in? Well no one knows because the lady that takes care of that isn't in right now! If my machine were in the store I would pick it up and take it elsewhere, but right now it isn't and I'm so bummed. I just want my maching back!!!!

Sorry I just needed to vent. It's snowing again.......I could be sewing!!!!