Old 03-09-2011, 10:55 AM
jrhboxers

LOVE THEM!!!! Love their fabrics and their threads. I use them as my first choice. I have always been thrilled with their products. I posted on another thread about their fabric seconds too. They run about $2.25 per yard and I purchased a total of 13 yards of two prints. They say that they are flawed in the printing but I can't find them. And I have taken the 7 yard piece completely apart and abou half of the 6 yard piece. I figured since I was going to use them for background pieces that they would be cut so small that the printing errors would not matter.

I SO love the feel of their fabrics that I am seriously considering making my costume for my new volunteer position out of their fabrics. I haven't been able to find any fabric that feels as nice as their's for my dress. And they have just a great selection of CW-ish fabbies that I know I would be happy with what I make.

And I love that there is never a problem with finding just the right shade of thread. Sine they manufacture their own thread, the colors are always right.