Old 03-09-2011, 11:53 AM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by IT_Nana
Originally Posted by vintagemotif
Originally Posted by BoJangles
Monica what page is the picture of your Free posted here?

Nancy
OH Nancy you are making me think! I need my other cup of coffee this morning to recall what page. Here, it was faster for me to find it off my blog. I have all my machines posted there.
That's interesting....yours doesn't have the plate listing needle sizes on the front. Otherwise it looks like mine.

Kaye
I had my second cup of coffee and realized the difference in the machines. Slow morning for me and I don't even drink.

Nana, I love your cabinet! Your machine is most likely older since it seems the older machines had that plate up there. But I could be wrong. Best is to do a comparison with other photos and records. So, I went back to look at mine and noticed that I have 2 sliding plates with patent dates, and the dates are different from each other. So somewhere in this machines history someone lost a plate and a plate was added. I haven't gotten around to cleaning this machine. Here are photos of the plates.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-138925.jpe   attachment-138926.jpe   attachment-138927.jpe