View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 07:27 AM
quiltingmimipj

Originally Posted by natalieg
Hi all! I am getting ready to take a fun trip! I am goign to fly from home (MT) to Indianapolis where mom will pick me up at the airport. We will drive from there to my sister's (TN) and spend the night. The next morning the three of us will drive to Gulfport where my son is stationed!!! On the way, there will be a few pitstops at a few quilt shops (we all three quilt). We will be staying with my son from about Thursday till Monday or Tuesday.
So, I need info on any good quilt shops in the area. I have done a google search and found a bunch, but was wondering if there are any that anyone recommends as a "you don't want to miss this one" shop! We plan on quilt-shopping on Friday and Monday while he is at work. During the weekend while he is home we will hit some antique shops, flea markets and the beach.
We used to live down there when I was about10, but none of us have been back since then so I am sure it will all be a new discovery!
Go to http://www.mississippiquilt.org

This is the official web site for the Mississippi Quilt Association. There you will find a list of quilt shops in Mississippi.