Thread: Brother PC 420?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 08:20 AM
Vanuatu Jill

Patricia, no, I really don't do any other sewing other than quilting. Honestly, the thought of putting in a zipper makes me shake more than attempting FMQ!!!That is why I haven't attempted making any of those really cute purses our memebers keep tempting me with!! (I know they all don't have zippers, but still--it's "other" sewing! I watched a video on-line of two ladies demonstrating this machine, and I was really impressed. I did ALOT of research on machines (this was just inside my budget!), and for someone like you that doesn't JUST quilt, it is a terrific all-around machine! Have you actually gone and "test driven" one yet?? You should!! I will never get the most of this machine because I don't do any other sewing other than piecing quilts (and my couple feeble attempts at FMQ!), but I don't plan to buy another machine in "this" lifetime (LOL), so in case I DO decide to take up "other" sewing, I have a great machine. Honestly, for the money, it has more features than any other I have seen.