View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 10:53 AM
Karenn

I just wanted to mention the great service I just received from the Beaver Creek Quilt Company from Georgia. I've purchased from them before and then I think someone on the board mentioned last week about a sale they were having, or that they were going out of business so I decided I best check them out again, even though my stash is filling one huge closet & heading toward another closet in the spare bedroom. They have material from $3.99 and up and it looks like everything they have is on sale--that I looked at. I got some gorgeous Marcus Brothers fabric for just $4.99 a yard and some of the cutest Michael Miller Sundaes print for just $6 a yard. I ordered Saturday morning, they shipped it Monday & I received it Wed. It was packed in a heavy plastic bag to protect it in case of an accident and each piece was a smidge longer than I ordered. It'll be a shame if they are going out of business. I suggest you check it out for some good buys, if any of you still have room to add more to your stash. :)