Old 03-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Corry

Wow, love the photos of the blocks. Soooo pretty. I have been very ill since December and just getting to feeling good again and back to sewing. I am very behind on my swap blocks. I have completed two this week and mailed one out to Rettie Grama and will be mailing Megsan's block tomorrow morning. I will have PVQuilter and Toriebelle's ready to be mailed on monday. I should have no problem getting my March block done this coming week. So sorry I have gotten so far behind. It feels so good to get back to sewing. I had just bought a new embroidery machine in October and a Janome Quilter's Companion in November and then got sick. I hardly got a chance to use either machine much at all and then got sick. I am sure enjoying them now. I need to buy a 1/4 inch foot and walking foot for the Janome. I do have those for the Quartet which I bought to do embroidery but since I have the 1/4 in ft am using it now and I really like it alot. Well I am off to watch Idol. G'Night for now... Kind Regards Corry