Old 02-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

merchants may be aware, (if they stop and think about it), that word of mouth is everything but i think they are suffering from, just about what a lot of ppl are these days...lack of impulse control. please me now...I want what I want, when i want it. PPl look down on the younger generation, but really...how DID they get that way? some of it is, peer influence, but my theory is: for generations, maybe goes all the way back...children were second rate or less...then came the baby boomers and things were changing, and although I came from that generation, they found just enough voice and freedom etc. many grew up with issues. They were determined to do it different than their own parents and went too far. Now how did all this come from economic woes? negativity spreads like a ripple on water. So does happiness. I gotta go get in touch with my inner happy person. 'scuse me, couldn't eat till mid afternoon and had blood drawn and a shot. Where's my kitty cats? giving love always multiplies it. :wink: