View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Roseysue

Originally Posted by brenda21
Originally Posted by Roseysue
When you get your package, that is only half of it.

The other half is telling us all about what you got and if you can, a picture.

We want to hear , share in your fun, then it is all a mystery cause the senders aren't telling, so the receivers need to share, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE................

My March SP received her package last week,, told me how happy she was to get it, but all the persuading hasn't gotten her to tell you about it.

I just happened to take a picture before I sent it off so here is what it looked like :

Same with mine, only I haven't even heard from her...she let Suzanne know...so I will tell you all what I sent...she likes cat and dogs so I made a cute pin cushion from the new charm pack from Moda-Max & Whiskers-cute little cat and dog fabric...also made her a scissor fob and put a cross on it since she collects them, put in a pattern and six FQ's of her favorite colors, some buttons and some flavored coffee creamers :)
It really puts a damper on this whole game when there are people "entered" in it and don't really want to "play".

We really get excited going over the 'wishlist' or 'autobiography' we get and try to do and find things special just for that special person who that month is OUR one to be set apart.

That's what it is all about - the spirit of the game and if there is someone out there who is doing this for any other reason like 'just to do it' and not to get into the fun and excitement of making just one person really special for one month, there is no reason to spoil it for those who really enjoy the fun.

And by the way is there room on that bench for me - I will bring giradelli chocolate mints.
My legs are short, so I will need a seat near the low end of the bench.
Is there room for me? Is there, is there??? :cry: