View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 11:16 AM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Havplenty
Most pics uploaded from a digital camera to a computer are uploaded in jpeg formats. That wouldn't change if you don't change the format.

To post the pic, you would need to click on the reply button under someone else's post (make sure you are in the right chat thread, after entering your chat there is a section for file attachments. Click on browse and you will go to the file where your photo has been uploaded on your computer, double click on the correct photo jpeg and it will be attached to the file attachments section. Then click SEND. It is that easy. If you click preview to look at everything before you click send, it will remove the photo and you will need to go through the whole process again to attach the photo.

It really is quite easy to attach a photo. I agree with those who have mentioned that it is exciting to see the photos. This is my first time at this swap and I reviewed previous SP swaps to see what type items other participants were sending. Without the posted photos, it would have been difficult for me to figure this out. The photos really do help. The public acknowledgements from the SP's are also very inspirational to the gifters. It is all an emotional sharing between the swappers.
Thanks so much I will try it again later.sewsonsaturday Don't know about going to the beach today in calif.be careful and stay safe. Mary