View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Roseysue

Originally Posted by pattis47
Chocolate, I smell chocolate -> -> come on down to the bench with your goodies, we will help you test that chocolate...hehehe

Originally Posted by Zappycat
Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I was thinking of heading down to the bench to sit with all of you but stopped to check my mail and there it was, a package from Pomlover! Such a wonderful bx just full all the way to the top with 2 books (I haven't read) some hot chocolate, an EASTER BUNNY, eggs with goodies in them, a small pair of scissors, 3 fat quarters with can you believe it? CATS. How did she know I was saving up fat quarters to make a quilt with cats, cats and more cats on it? Also sent a jig saw puzzle to put together and 2 really cute mug rugs chaped like easter eggs and the cutest pin cushion that lookd just like Nemo! Thank you Pomlover I loved everything and the chocolate is still intact, meaning the bunny still has his head on! I also pm'd Kathy and told her thank you and will send one to Susanne as well.
Awww... looks like your Easter basket came early! How wonderful!

I'm not ready to sit on the bench yet... with my package just going out tomorrow, I haven't even had time to think about the one coming to me!! The mailing deadline is very soon, so it won't be long now for the rest of us! : )
I'm coming down with my chocolate mints- enough for everyone. Hope it's not too cold - I'm used to warm weather - maybe we can snuggle up and keep warm together.