Thread: What's next?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 04:15 PM
GailG

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
alright Deara! :D
on days like today that I couldn't possibly sew,
my #2 grandbaby out of 4, is here...
so i had to play tea party, Bingo, watch dvd's, make a house of of card and kiddie tables...she loooved that, of course I have to make every animal in the toy box talk...
well, I just come and go on here...will be back to my machine in a few days. her mama is on the mend.
every post where somebody is accomplishing stuff just helps keep me going. So y'all please post, post, post what you are doing. It's inspiring! and don't forget to put your pics on, "What's next in pictures". :D
The same with me. Sewing is out of the question right now. Maybe in March. Got the wedding cake and the groom's cake done last week. Now I have to rev up for another one on the 28th of this month. This week, I'm reorganizing the closet that houses all of my "cake stuff." What a mess it was. I'm having a hard time getting all the stuff back into the closet. (Does that mean that I need to throw some of it away?????)

Keeping up with the posts of those who ARE sewing keeps me interested and is an incentive for me to get going as soon as I can. So all you quilters keep on stitching and posting. You're a wonderful bunch. :lol: