Thread: Should I do it?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 08:02 AM
mpeters1200

Originally Posted by Airwick156
I say, take the fabric out of the tubs, put the fabric on your table, take one set of salt shakers and wrap them up in the fabric...put that back into the tub....Seal the tub up REALLY REALLY GOOD with packing tape and the such...put an ADDRESS label on it saying....

Ship To:

Deanna Bishop aka Airwick156
Glendale, Oregon.

There, that solved your problem and solved 2 problems for me......it will build my fabric stash and add to MY salt and pepper collection. :) And that means you can start building you a new stash. :)
:thumbup: 8-)

Too funny!!!

My 2 cents is really against the norm. I don't know if I would move them, for a couple reasons. 1. How close is the hutch to the kitchen? The fabric will absorb food smells.

Secondly, I'm not sure how members of your family are with change. A change that big wouldn't go over well in our house unless the change was gradual.

For example, if I'm going to get my hair cut short, I have several haircuts until it's short enough. Didn't have the funds to do that this time, so had it all chopped off, about 8 inches or so. Oh man, you would have thought the world was over. I know the person I'm talking about recognized me, but the change was too much for him to tolerate. That was about 4 weeks ago and he seems to be used to it now.

Just a thought.....