View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 08:19 AM
shawnemily

Originally Posted by trisha
Well, my SP package was trying to be delivered today, but there was no one home to sign for it. Maybe she will pick it up tomorrow at PO. Got there 2 days sooner than expected.
Oh yes, please people share with us, even is you can't get a picture up, let us know your a little bit excited about what you get!!! We are!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Trish,
I picked this up at the post office today!!!:-) WOW This is totally amazing!!! WAYYYYY more than I ever expected!! The cardinal was peeking at me when I opened the box! I LOVE IT!! :D All the fabric is absolutely gorgeous!! And PURPLE!! And I had no Easter fabric!!! I cant say that anymore!!! The patterns are great too!!:) And I have a lot of magazines but not one of the ones you sent!!! How did you do that??? These little purple storage boxes are perfect too!! I love the honeysuckle candle and chocolate!! yummy!!!! :thumbup: I have thought about buying a diamond ruler and never did!! Now I have one!!!! :D I am jumping for joy here!!!!
THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
The last pic is a little blurry... as I was snapping them my Wolfie decided the cardinal was for him!!! Sorry pup... Mommas not sharing!!!

All my goodies!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157777[/ATTACH]

look at all the beautiful fabric!! and chocolate!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157778[/ATTACH]

magazines patterns and my adorable singing cardinal!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157779[/ATTACH]

Wolfie tried to steal my cardinal but I won!!! LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157780[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-157772.jpe   attachment-157773.jpe   attachment-157774.jpe   attachment-157775.jpe