View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Qbee

Why are you sorry? It looks GREAT with the sashing and we did all agree that sashing was perfectly fine. I was going to put sashing between each row and then the lady that was helping me and I decided it might look funny because my blocks are sort of borderd....does that make sense??? If you look at mine you'll see what I mean. I saw yours and wondered if I made a mistake by not adding sashing 'cause your's looks so good but again, I don't think it would look right on mine because of the way I "bordered" each block :(
Your's on the other hand looks really good with the sashing. Plus....I'm a newbie and can use the sashing to even up any mistakes....ROFL! Just kidding... ;)
Anyway.....I think everyone is doing sashing except me and maybe TF Quilter. Don't worry at all! :D :D

Originally Posted by pamesue
Ladies,

If putting the sashing on my row is to much work or to confusing, please do not do it....just pin your blocks together and I will finish when I receive everything. I never meant to cause anyone extra work or confusion or to feel as if you were finishing my quilt. The dark brown is only sashing not a border...I intent to add another border once I receive the rows.

Again I apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion. I did ask about sashing, but maybe I was not clear on what I was doing. Again I apologize.