View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 03:37 PM
candi

Phew..so much to catch up on here, you ladies are having way too much fun :mrgreen:

Judy, love your block.
Elle, it is great to hear the good news from Japan...what a tragedy for the country and its people.
LindaAnn...hope you are in good spirits about your operation.

So now I need to study bobbin work and the thread types mentioned here..still thinking about specific colors, but chocolate brown and golden yellow are the runner ups for background.

I rented a longarm for the day yesterday and got three quilts quilted :shock:, it was awesome and so much fun! One quilt was 102" square, the second was a 80" square and the third about 50 by 54 or so, it took me less than 7 hours to quilt them all with all over free hand designs!!! I was so excited! Now I just need to trim and bind, will be a while, but I am determined to not start anything major until these are done done!
I have a couple of small projects that I want to tackle and then I'll be all focused on the AOTH...sometime in May I imagine.

I am enjoying reading about all the experiments and ideas, I need to start taking notes. :mrgreen: :P