Old 03-12-2011, 04:30 PM
pattis47

Everyone had such nice comments to make today at the quilt shop. I really felt like a proud mama. I am so thankful to bookworm for grouping all of us together. When you think about it, we have completed 3 quilt tops in less than 3 months and the other two are very well on their way to being completed and not to mention they have traveled more than 7,000 miles during the Holiday Season to complete their journey.

Originally Posted by RNUNU
Originally Posted by pattis47

Jacquie, here are some pictures from My Favorite Quilt Shop. I was there for a class this morning and Lauren hung it to show it off.

Originally Posted by jacquie
yes, i've def' been swayed towards the sashing style, after seeing how yours & joans tops have evolved!
wonderful job ladies!! really!!!

your row patti is fabulous! you must be really pleased. i love how the lime & purple flow throughout the whole quilt! you've balanced it wonderfully!
i'm looking forwards to hearing the ladies reactions from your quilt group!!
Didn't this turn out GREAT? It was a "fantastic" theme to work with Patti. Was just thinking of you last evening .... using some of the leftover Pansey fabric on a couple of Pincushions I have to make yet. This whole adventure has been so much fun and looking forward to my next project!
--- Dayle :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: