Old 02-04-2009, 08:02 PM
camillacamilla

I know some people don't care for their pets sleeping in their beds, but my dogs sleep with me and my DH. Don't worry, I wash sheets and covers A LOT and clean the house every day, lol. :shock:

Anyways a year ago when we bought this house, I bought all new bedding, including a nice new comforter set for the master bedroom. Yep- you guessed it- it could not hold up to the wear and tear of the dogs. (Particulary my doberman boy who likes to cover himself up by flinging the covers around violently.) I started in November or early December on a quilt using basket blocks in colors to match the decor of the bedroom. It seemed like as time stretched on, the more destructed the comforter on the bed got. Well, I dug in my heels today AND GOT THAT THING DONE!! My back hurts, and I am tired, but it is in the washing machine right now. YAY. My husband fell asleep watching tv to the sound on my sewing machine putting the binding on. Oh, and don't be a dummy like me- don't start cursing out the bobbin for making a rat's nest, when you don't notice the machine isn't threaded right. Duh!

My mind is already spinning trying to figure out what to start on next!