View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 05:34 AM
dcamarote

Originally Posted by Lucy90
What is the number of too many quilts being displayed? I have 3 in my living room, one on couch and one on a couple of chairs. I also have a couple of pillows I made. Also have quilts on the bed and maybe one on the end of the bed also. I hung a quilt in a spare bedroom for display and will change to display quilts. Also have a wall hanging above my sewing area. Is this too much? I know people that do ceramics and have figurines all over the place. A relative said, my house looks to quilty! I just said, I love my quilts and like to look at them. Just curious what others think.
Here is my answer to too much of anything: IT IS MY HOUE; I LIVE IN IT; I WILL PUT OUT OR UP, ANYTHING THAT I WANT TO LOOK AT; APPRECIATE; REMEMBER, ETC. Do as you wish and remember the tale of the father, son and donkey. Going to market they were all walking; first person to go past told the child he should be riding - too young to walk that far. Second person along shamed the boy and said the father should be riding - he was older and couldn't walk as well. Third person came along and told them both they should be carrying the donkey. When they arrived in town; everyone laughed to see them carrying a donkey when they could have both ridden it in.
SEE WHAT I MEAN??? YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE, SO PLEASE YOURSELF.
Diane in Garnet Valley, PA