Thread: Housework
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 05:58 PM
Gerbie

I just have to add-- when my two children were little, I decided, that keeping an extra clean house was for someone else, because the house cleaning would still need to be done long after my children were grown and gone, so I spent as much time with them and their activities as I possibly could, and the housework is still here. My theory is and I'm sticking with it-- when I'm gone someone else can clean this house, even though I do try to keep it picked up and sorta cleaned, but no one else in the family quilts or sews, so who will be here to do that, I love to quilt and hate to do housework , so there, I will make an effort and keep telling myself that next week----- I will take an hour each day to do this room or that room, well guess what next week rolls around and all doesn't get done, so there. I am still going to quilt, I keep laundry and kitchen done up, but dusting, etc, oh well it will be there when I'm gone, but so will my quilting. There are plenty of people that can clean house but not all can quilt. If anyone is coming to my house to see a spotless house, they had better go visit someone else. I have more important things to do like quilting.